H1 stamping in Hyderabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 stamping in Hyderabad

After reading all the forums, I thought it is my turn to write my experience.
    Fingerprinting:
    My fingerprinting was on July 13, 2016. So I reached the place around 15 minutes earlier, at 10 am. Fingerprinting is very close to consulate. Reached with passport, and appointment letter. There was a line there. At the entrance, the guy checked documents and let me in. Inside the building, they took fingerprints and picture. And the guy stamped my appointment letter.
    Interview:
    My interview was on July 14, 2016. This time I reached an hour earlier. Guys, it’s a waste of time reaching earlier than 15 minutes. It was hot and I had to stand in line outside. Around 15 minutes before my interview time, they called us in and made us wait in an open seating area. I was seated there for 20 minutes and then proceeded to security check. Then again, I was waiting in a line (non US Citizens line). The someone called us and then again, we waited in another open room inside (with fan). Then again, we were asked to wait in line and this time this line was with a visa officer who collected our passport and typed something in the computer and we were asked to move to another line (your passport automatically goes to the visa officer window). This is the visa counter. I had ALL documents that the lady could ask. Employer letter, vendor letter, client letter and H1 visa documentation

Me: Good morning. How are you?
    VO: Good
    VO: Why are you going to US?
    Me: To work ZZZ
    VO: how long you been with ZZZ?
    Me: 7 years
    VO: really?
    Me: Yes
    VO: Any client?
    Me: Yes
    VO: Who is the client?
    Me: YYY
    She started typing something in computer and took 2 minutes and verified something, I think she matched my petition with what I said.
    VO: Your visa approved!
    Me: I’m sorry?
    VO: Your visa is approved
    Me: Oh, thank you!! Good day
    What I noticed is, be confident and be prepared with documentation. Don’t take this easy, this is no joke. You will get it if you deserve it!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X