Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel to India while F1 to H4 COS and H4 EAD in progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to India while F1 to H4 COS and H4 EAD in progress?

Hello. I applied for F1 to H4 COS and H4 EAD together in June 2016 and they are in progress right now. I need to travel to India now and I have a question about that. I know that my H4 COS application will be abandoned / cancelled since I am leaving the US. I plan on going to the consulate and obtaining H4 visa. Will my H4 EAD application also be abandoned / cancelled since I left the country? Does that mean I have to re-apply for EAD after I return on H4? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Originally posted by shalinichowdhury View Post
    Hello. I applied for F1 to H4 COS and H4 EAD together in June 2016 and they are in progress right now. I need to travel to India now and I have a question about that. I know that my H4 COS application will be abandoned / cancelled since I am leaving the US. I plan on going to the consulate and obtaining H4 visa. Will my H4 EAD application also be abandoned / cancelled since I left the country? Does that mean I have to re-apply for EAD after I return on H4? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
    Hi Shalini,

Did you travel to India? What happened to your H4 EAD application. I am also in the same boat. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X