Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS-160 -> Review Section -> "Next: Sign and Submit" button is disabled (grayed out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 -> Review Section -> "Next: Sign and Submit" button is disabled (grayed out)

Hello, I had filled up DS-160 for H1B visa stamping in Toronto. I completed application without uploading photo. I was able to upload photo, it says photo satisfy the requirement and is uploaded, but next page shows there is issue with processing the photo. I moved forward and clicked on Review. While moving next, I reached last section at "Location Information". It has button "Next: Sign and Submit". This button is disabled (grayed out). I believe that I filled up all required information correctly since I was able to save the form, but now I am stopped at this disabled button.
    Does anybody have any idea what is wrong in it? I have tried almost 10 hours using different browsers, it is very frustrating. Any help / advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I hope that someone else can shed light on this as I have been having the same issue with this form in the UK for the last 2 days - it's very frustrating. Google shows many have had the same issue previously but none of the suggestions seem to help!!

ARGH!!!

Comment

DS-160 -> Review Section -> "Next: Sign and Submit" button is disabled (grayed out)

Now, I too have been trying for 2 days and it is still not working. I have tried all the browser and different OS but no luck. Does anybody have any idea about it, then please suggest. Its really important. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jsolanki View Post
        Now, I too have been trying for 2 days and it is still not working. I have tried all the browser and different OS but no luck. Does anybody have any idea about it, then please suggest. Its really important. Thanks
        Based on the enormous google searches and forums, I even checked and confirm javascript enable, allow popups, other IE version (above 8), FF, Edge and Chrome, still no luck. I confirmed all information is correct as it is allowing me to "Save" the application but why not allowing me to move forward with Sign and Submit, its getting into nerves now, extremely frustrating. Does anyone have idea / suggestions / solutions to this one? Please advice. Thanks !

Comment

Had the same issue - solved

There is a 75 minute time limit of filling out the online DS160. If you go over this - you start seeing disabled buttons. It had nothing to do with different browsers.
          I simply started a new application all over again, this time I watched the clock and finished within 1 hour - and it all worked fine. (Just abandon the old application).

Comment

For people looking for the answer to this in the future, I didn't do this. I went back and looked at the fields, and in teh "enter your name in your own language bit" I had entered my actual last name which includes a hypen. I removed the hyphen so both matched. I reccomend going through your filled information and also looking for any which don't have a check mark next to them, and correcting any mistakes, then redoring. I also did it from firefox.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X