Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa transfer from Empoyer X to Employer Y

Hello All,

I came to USA on Company X with H1B visa. Now I shifted to Company Y and my H1B is in transfer stage. Company X has revoked my Visa. Now I have an urgent requirement to go to my home country.

Please let me know is it possible to travel when the H1B is in transfer stage or should I wait for the H1B approval to be completed.

Once it is approved if I go to my home country should I go for Visa interview since my previous company X has revoked my visa?

Regards,

Rams. A

Originally posted by dnrfin View Post
    Hello All,

I came to USA on Company X with H1B visa. Now I shifted to Company Y and my H1B is in transfer stage. Company X has revoked my Visa. Now I have an urgent requirement to go to my home country.

Please let me know is it possible to travel when the H1B is in transfer stage or should I wait for the H1B approval to be completed.

Once it is approved if I go to my home country should I go for Visa interview since my previous company X has revoked my visa?

Regards,

Rams. A
    You anyhow would need the new approved petition in hand upon re entry to US.

Till when is the visa stamping in passport valid? Has Employer Y filed your petition in premium?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X