Experience discrepancy between H1 transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience discrepancy between H1 transfers

I came to US in 2013 with 9 years of experience.I started my career with a small company of 50 people and worked there for 2 years .Then i moved to a MNC in India and was there for 4 years and then moved to US with six years of experience , including the first two years of experience with the small company .Now the small compnay has folded and is not there anymore.during my back ground verification for one of my clients, I had a hard time convincing them that the company has gone out of business.Now i am moving to a different company and I don't wanna go through that again.I thought of removing my first two years of my work experience as it wouldn't have any impact on my work or salary or grade.

But since I've already filed my previous h1s with that company name(the company i am planning to remove from my experience profile , didn't sponsor/file my h1. i just included the work experience in my application) would it be a problem for my current or subsequent H1 transfers and GC filing if i removed it .Moreover there would also be a reduction in my years of experience .

pls advise

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X