Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa approved but Change of status F1-H1 denied still pursuing course

Hi All,

I am currently in F1 visa pursuing my course. I will be graduating this December.

I recently got my H1b visa is approved but my Change of Status is denied as i have traveled to my home country. I am confused now on how to proceed. Can you please help me.

Do I need to go out of the country and come back for sure? is there any workaround as i am scared what if my visa is rejected at stamping?

What are the chances of denial at stamping?

If my H1 visa is rejected at stamping in Canada can i come back to US with my existing F1 visa?
    Last edited by Degala Sri Harsha; 09-08-2016, 11:22 AM.

Originally posted by Degala Sri Harsha View Post
    Hi All,

I am currently in F1 visa pursuing my course. I will be graduating this December.

I recently got my H1b visa is approved but my Change of Status is denied as i have traveled to my home country. I am confused now on how to proceed. Can you please help me.

Do I need to go out of the country and come back for sure? is there any workaround as i am scared what if my visa is rejected at stamping?

What are the chances of denial at stamping?

If my H1 visa is rejected at stamping in Canada can i come back to US with my existing F1 visa?
    First time H1 stamping is generally recommended to be in home country. As for denial, as long as you have the right documentation (client letter, LCA, I797 etc) you should be good.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X