Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I work while waiting for Nunc Pro Tunc response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I work while waiting for Nunc Pro Tunc response?

My h1b extension got denied recently, however my immigration attorney have filed another h1b extension case with Nunc Pro Tunc clause. My I94 also expired before the denial itself.
    Am I out of status while waiting for Nunc pro tunc? Can I still work? My attorney says I can work, but I doubt this to be true. So, thought of cross checking. Plz help. Thanks

Originally posted by jordan87 View Post
    My h1b extension got denied recently, however my immigration attorney have filed another h1b extension case with Nunc Pro Tunc clause. My I94 also expired before the denial itself.
    Am I out of status while waiting for Nunc pro tunc? Can I still work? My attorney says I can work, but I doubt this to be true. So, thought of cross checking. Plz help. Thanks
    I am sorry for you, hope everything goes fine with your case, if you already received a response please let me know if your I94 is adjusted and also what exactly you and your attorney did in this particular scenario.

Comment

Was ur query answered?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      I am sorry for you, hope everything goes fine with your case, if you already received a response please let me know if your I94 is adjusted and also what exactly you and your attorney did in this particular scenario.
      Hi Were you able to get your query answered.?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X