X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer without client letter

Hi,

My situation is like below:

Got an job offer from a consultancy to work with an end client through another client. My employer --> Client A --> Client B.

He says that he will file my LCA and post which apply for my H1 transfer using the Client A trust letter. Once I get the petition number I need to join the end client. My Employer very clearly states that it will result in an RFE post which I need to get a client letter and I would eventually get my H1 approved. I'm kind of not sure if I can take this offer.

Also my employer highlights that this is very common and no one gives a client letter before joining the job. Can anyone please suggest what to do?

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by samariton View Post
    Hi,

My situation is like below:

Got an job offer from a consultancy to work with an end client through another client. My employer --> Client A --> Client B.

He says that he will file my LCA and post which apply for my H1 transfer using the Client A trust letter. Once I get the petition number I need to join the end client. My Employer very clearly states that it will result in an RFE post which I need to get a client letter and I would eventually get my H1 approved. I'm kind of not sure if I can take this offer.

Also my employer highlights that this is very common and no one gives a client letter before joining the job. Can anyone please suggest what to do?

Thanks!!!
    If the client likes your profile and is willing to hire they will provide a letter. Remember, if later on for some reason client does not provide a letter and USCIS rejects the petition, you will be out of status and would have to leave US, the employer does not have much to lose.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X