X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Visa Stamping Experience Matamoros, Mexico September, 2016

Wanted to keep very simple.

H1-B Visa renewal in Matamoros, Mexico.
    Booked slots on September, 12 and 13th, 2016. After a lot of articles help, found USVISAMAX (Mark / Toni contact persons) and Salvodor services are the best services to go through safe travel trip.
    Booked USVISAMAX guys to guide me, as few of my other friends in recent times went through them.

Took my own car, drew from San Antonio to Brownsville reached around 8 PM near Homewood suites. Called Mark, he called some XYZ person from his company to pick me up. When XYZ person came, there was already a person, who is getting his H1-B visa on same dates. We both reached the border around 9:00. He helped us in getting Mexican Visa (Need to pay $25). Reached Hotel Alameda at 9:30 PM safely.

Next day morning ASC appointment at 9:00 AM Sept 12th, Chimo USVISAMAX guy will pick us at 8:45 AM and drop at the US Consulate office. 2 Miles from the motel.
    Need to take,
    1. DS 160 Confirmation
    2. I-797
    3. Passport

ASC appointment will be done in 30 minutes. Depends on that day rush. Back to motel and rest for the day. It's not safe to travel or roam outside in Matamoros.

Visa appointment at 8:00 AM Sept 13th, Chimo will pick us at 7:45 and drop at US consulate office. U will be standing in a line, where some security guards will guide us. Once you enter into the building, u will be seated and asked you to stand in line. This is where you see your future.

Will share mine and my friend experience.

As my friend stood before me, he was asked to go first:
    Friends Experience: Named him as Hero :P
    1st Counter:
    Hero: GM Officer
    VO: Give your Passport, I-797
    Hero: Given the documents
    VO: What is your Petitioner Name?
    VO: How long have you been working for this petitioner?
    VO: Any employer changed?
    VO: Where is your employer located?
    VO: Who is your end client and end client's location?
    VO: How long have you been working for this client?
    VO: Who is your vendor?
    VO: Who is your previous client?
    VO: Is your 1-40 approved?
    VO: Give me your I-140?
    VO: Give me your W2's. (Last three years of W2's)

Please frame your best answers to the above questions.

I was bit tensed with the conversation they both had and I was preparing my self with all those questions. After a lot of conversation between VO and Hero, he finally heard the good news, Visa Approved. By the time I was standing behind 1st counter, I was suddenly asked to move to 3rd counter.

Second Mine:
    Me: Good Morning VO
    VO: Good Morning
    VO: Give your Passport, I-797
    ME: Given the documents
    VO: Where do you work?
    VO: This is your company you work through to this client? (VO showed my I-797 to me, as company name was listed ABC)
    ME: Yes sir.
    VO: What is your title?
    ME: XYZ title. And told some responsibilities.
    VO: How much salary you get?
    ME: I wish I could get 1 Million/annum. (Said my real salary :P)
    VO: Final words. Took my finger prints and Said, your Visa Approved. Pick you passport at 3:00 to 3:30 PM same day.

There were at least 10 people with us and all got stamped.

Back to Motel, relaxed and started back to pick passports at 3:00 PM. Then headed to border, 1-94 check point. After everything done, u need to cross the bridge to enter USA. Toni will be waiting for us to drop at the Homewood suites (back to our car).

Overall, I would recommend to go with USVISAMAX or Salvador services.
    Extremely safe and very help full.

Thanks

Do we need to take Mexico Visa, if we need to go Matamorous for H1B visa stamping?

Hello..

Thanks for sharing the complete details.
    Can you please help me with this question?
    Do we need to take Mexico Visa, if we need to go Matamorous for H1B visa stamping?

Thank you

Comment

I didn't take Mexico visa in advance. USVISAMAX guys took me to the border crossing and gave me 7 day visa permit. It cost you $25. But people say it's better to take Mexican visa, if you have time.

Originally posted by h1transfer09 View Post
      Hello..

Thanks for sharing the complete details.
      Can you please help me with this question?

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X