X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I94 Extension due to passport expire,

Hi friend's

I am positing behalf of my cousin,

Recently he has been to US on H1, but he got I94 of only 6 months due to his passport expire ( expires in sep ). Recently he has got his new passport and his employer has filled for amendment with i94 extension. Hope they have posted them to uscis last week, Till now he hasent got his receipt no.

She has dought that, if she gets the receipt no, is she fine to stay in us, though it takes time for extension ?

or if she hasent got the i94 extension in time, she need to go through the port of entry again bu flying back to india ?

Can you please suggest her on this.

Originally posted by reply.raki View Post
    Hi friend's

I am positing behalf of my cousin,

Recently he has been to US on H1, but he got I94 of only 6 months due to his passport expire ( expires in sep ). Recently he has got his new passport and his employer has filled for amendment with i94 extension. Hope they have posted them to uscis last week, Till now he hasent got his receipt no.

She has dought that, if she gets the receipt no, is she fine to stay in us, though it takes time for extension ?

or if she hasent got the i94 extension in time, she need to go through the port of entry again bu flying back to india ?

Can you please suggest her on this.
    As long as extension was filed before the I-94 expiry she should be fine to stay max 240 Days, if no decision is taken.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X