filling DS 160 for stamping when changing status from L1 B to H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filling DS 160 for stamping when changing status from L1 B to H1B

Hi My Name is Neha, I am on i 94 currently against L1B. I have an approved petition (no physical copy yet) H1B starting from Oct 1 2016. The status has been updated as approved on USCIS website.
    I need to fill my DS 160 asap since the stamping dates have long wait list. I am travelling to Indian on Oct 9 and i need to come back asap.
    Can I fill my DS 160 now without receiving the physical copy or shall I wait for it?
    I heard that i 94 changes as per the new approval on the approved petition copy. Please suggest. Your comments are appreciated.

Regards
    Neha Bisaria

Originally posted by Neha Bisaria View Post
    Hi My Name is Neha, I am on i 94 currently against L1B. I have an approved petition (no physical copy yet) H1B starting from Oct 1 2016. The status has been updated as approved on USCIS website.
    I need to fill my DS 160 asap since the stamping dates have long wait list. I am travelling to Indian on Oct 9 and i need to come back asap.
    Can I fill my DS 160 now without receiving the physical copy or shall I wait for it?
    I heard that i 94 changes as per the new approval on the approved petition copy. Please suggest. Your comments are appreciated.

Regards
    Neha Bisaria
    Is L1 and H1 employer the same? Was H1 applied as COS?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X