221g white Delhi consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g white Delhi consulate

We had applied for H-1B and H-4 visa for me and my spouse on 8th sept. VO asked us several questions about my education and work. She asked us to go on window 9. One indian officer gave a white 221g form and asked us to email certain information related to my work. (I am a postdoc in a reputed University). She also kept our passports. She clearly mentioned that we will get our passports with visa stamped within 2 weeks of sending the email docs. 2 weeks have passed and it still shows administrative processing. Pls help.

Originally posted by donn87 View Post
    We had applied for H-1B and H-4 visa for me and my spouse on 8th sept. VO asked us several questions about my education and work. She asked us to go on window 9. One indian officer gave a white 221g form and asked us to email certain information related to my work. (I am a postdoc in a reputed University). She also kept our passports. She clearly mentioned that we will get our passports with visa stamped within 2 weeks of sending the email docs. 2 weeks have passed and it still shows administrative processing. Pls help.
    Dependent visa seekers who have worked/graduated/researched in one or more of TAL list based subjects, such as micro biology, etc have this issue. Provide them the relevant documents and you should be fine, but no one can predict how much time the background check will take.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X