Expired I 94 with valid H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired I 94 with valid H1B

I just realized that my I 94 expired on the same date that my passport expired. I do have a valid H1B. I have renewed my passport. My lawyer is filing an H1B extension with nunc pro tunc request. I would like to know what supporting documents would be needed to maximize the chances of success.
    Thanks

Originally posted by GR17 View Post
    I just realized that my I 94 expired on the same date that my passport expired. I do have a valid H1B. I have renewed my passport. My lawyer is filing an H1B extension with nunc pro tunc request. I would like to know what supporting documents would be needed to maximize the chances of success.
    Thanks
    What was the reason for not filing the new passport before I-94 expiry?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      What was the reason for not filing the new passport before I-94 expiry?
      I did renew the passport before it expired. I just did not realize that the I 94 is expiring at the same time too.

Comment

Originally posted by GR17 View Post
        Thanks
        I am in the same situation I94 expired 45 days back. Could you please let me know how you resolved this issue.

Comment

My employer applied h1b nunc pro tunc. It has been approved but I don't have the approval notice yet and I think that I might receive an I 797 without I 94. What about you?

Comment

Hi, were you able to get your H1B renewed ? Can you please share what happened during the process ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X