Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Denied, project in hand, other H1 pending with C since 250 days. What to do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Denied, project in hand, other H1 pending with C since 250 days. What to do now?

Hi All,

H1 Amendment filed with A for client1 working at location1, after few weeks project ended. got amendment RFE with continuity after 3 months.

got new project for client2 at location2, Responded to Amendment RFE with location2 on 4/22/16 and Amendment denied.

Filed new H1 with B (A & B are under same management), got RFE, responded to RFE and got denied on---9/20/16, still didn't get denial notice from B. But still the project is on hand and will continue for 1+ yr.

Filed H1 with C for client3 at location3 on 1/14/16 (filed under regular processing) after amendment RFE response----still showing pending status after 250 days.

1.When I checked one emp, he says until approval of the H1B, he can't file new H1 as per his attorney. What are my options now? Project is in hand. Appreciate your quick response. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kk2299; 09-27-2016, 02:50 PM.

Client changed during RFE...which documents to submit???

Hi,

My H1B was Initiated from Client A for Chicago location. Some part of this client is no more with my company now(in which I was working). Hence I was moved to a different project under Client B on 1st September 2016 and the new location is Jacksonville. I received my RFE on 29th August 2016.

My internal visa team suggested that the documents for RFE have to be provided of Client A and not from the new client as the petition was filed for Client A.

The following documents were arranged for Client A:
    - description of the project;
    - 2015 and/or 2016 Performance Review;
    - A detailed job description for my role in the U.S.;
    - An organizational chart for my U.S. role; and
    - a generic manager letter provided by my manager, explaining my generic duties.

SOW and client letter for the Client A could not be arranged. So, please let me know if this would work and what are the chances of the petition getting approved.

However, I have all the documents of the new Client B including the SOW. Please suggest if we can file a new LCA in this case and how should I proceed.

Please help as soon as possible. I have only 3 days left to respond back to RFE.

Thanks
    Shruti

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X