Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help : H1b transfer after 6 years with i-140 approval.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help : H1b transfer after 6 years with i-140 approval.

Hello,

Currently i am in my 6th year of H1B*with Company A(Consultancy firm) which will expire on December 04 2016 , I have also soft*copy of I-140 approval(approved*10 months before) with Company A. The client(Company B)*that i am working for offered me a full time job who is ready to transfer my H1B. Now my confusion is..

If my current employer-Company A doesn't revoke I-140

1.*I read in some previous postings that it would be good if i file an extension first with Company A and then transfer my H1B with Company B , is this correct ?

2. If above assumption is not correct , If*i transfer my H1B with company B is it possible that*i get 3 years of extension ?

3. Even though i get 3 years of extension or 1 year of extension with Company B what is the time limit for company B to start my GC Process ? Does it need to be within a year or can it go beyond 1 year ?

If my current employer-Company A revoke I-140

2.*If*i transfer my H1B with company B is it possible that*i get 3 years of extension ?

3. Even though i get 3 years of extension or 1 year of extension with Company B what is the time limit for company B to start my GC Process ? Does it need to be within a year or can it go beyond 1 year ?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X