Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSN in DS160

Hello

I was in US on H1 between Dec 2007 to June 2008. During that period I was issued SSN. So is that SSN be valid till date?

Now this time my H1 petition is approved. So while filling DS 160, do I need to mention SSN or I can ignore that field?

Please advice. I need to take date this week.

Thank you.

Originally posted by akki123 View Post
    Hello

I was in US on H1 between Dec 2007 to June 2008. During that period I was issued SSN. So is that SSN be valid till date?

Now this time my H1 petition is approved. So while filling DS 160, do I need to mention SSN or I can ignore that field?

Please advice. I need to take date this week.

Thank you.
    Your SSN us unique to you and valid . Yes you have to mention it. There may be some money also in the SS account.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Your SSN us unique to you and valid . Yes you have to mention it. There may be some money also in the SS account.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thank you for the quick response.

Off topic: I have seen you responding to so many queries. Is there any direct contact apart from this forum to bug you?

Comment

Originally posted by akki123 View Post
        Thank you for the quick response.

Off topic: I have seen you responding to so many queries. Is there any direct contact apart from this forum to bug you?
        Depends what for. Forum is your best bet. I do check my Private Messages once a while.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X