Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Stamping rejected. Can I still use that petition for transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping rejected. Can I still use that petition for transfer?

I Filed H1B petition in 2014 Nov on cap excepmtion and it got approved and valid till 2018 Nov. I went for stamping in Jan 2015 and kept on AP and on Feb 2016, received a letter from USConsulate saying that I am not eligible for issuing stamping as there is no proper employment found as mentioned in petition. Can I still transfer that petition to another employer and attend for Stamping? currently, I am in India. Any help will be appreciated. --Thanks.

Originally posted by sdrao View Post
    I Filed H1B petition in 2014 Nov on cap excepmtion and it got approved and valid till 2018 Nov. I went for stamping in Jan 2015 and kept on AP and on Feb 2016, received a letter from USConsulate saying that I am not eligible for issuing stamping as there is no proper employment found as mentioned in petition. Can I still transfer that petition to another employer and attend for Stamping? currently, I am in India. Any help will be appreciated. --Thanks.
    If the petition itself was sent back to USCIS for revocation, which usually is, in such cases, then no you cannot.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X