Availability of Dates in Toronto Consulate for H1B stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability of Dates in Toronto Consulate for H1B stamping

Can anyone please check and let me know if there are any dates available in Toronto Consulate for the month of November/December for H1-B stamping ?

Originally posted by GC2282 View Post
    Can anyone please check and let me know if there are any dates available in Toronto Consulate for the month of November/December for H1-B stamping ?
    There is only one date in the first week of December, rest all booked out. If you want that, act fast now!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Why does the visa appointment wait times website shows that for Toronto the wait time to get appointment is 8 days only ?
      Does it mean that the dates are available for october but not for december.
      I am waiting for my canadian visa right now and planning to submit DS-160 and book date after that.

Comment

Are november dates available in any other consulate in canada like ottawa, Montreal ?

Comment

Originally posted by GC2282 View Post
          Thanks for the reply. Why does the visa appointment wait times website shows that for Toronto the wait time to get appointment is 8 days only ?
          Does it mean that the dates are available for october but not for december.
          I am waiting for my canadian visa right now and planning to submit DS-160 and book date after that.
          8 days is for Canadian residents only. The next possible date in Toronto is Feb2017. Ottawa has dates in Nov'16. I would suggest you go ahead and block a date in Nov now so that you don't miss it. The more you delay in booking a date, the longer you will have to wait.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X