Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) Additional Administrative Processing

Hi Friends,

Yesterday I had attended interview again at Chennai Consulate with the additional documents requested in my first 221(g) form. The VO was the lady Officer, who took all the documents and said me that my case requires "Additional Administrative Processing"

Can anyone say what sort of processing/enquiry/action they will take when the petition is under"221(g) Additional Administrative Processing"

1.How long this processing will take?
    2.Are they any chances of rejecting the H1 petition itself?
    3. They have not taken my educational and experience certificate.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot for all who are contributing their valuable experiences in this site.

what happened later? did you get call from consulate people?. please let me know

Comment

221g AP

Mr. Sam
      Something similar happened to my H4. may i know how long it took for you to clear ur case and when did u get ur visa at last.
      rgd. Riaz

Originally posted by sam2006
      Hi Friends,

Yesterday I had attended interview again at Chennai Consulate with the additional documents requested in my first 221(g) form. The VO was the lady Officer, who took all the documents and said me that my case requires "Additional Administrative Processing"

Can anyone say what sort of processing/enquiry/action they will take when the petition is under"221(g) Additional Administrative Processing"

1.How long this processing will take?
      2.Are they any chances of rejecting the H1 petition itself?
      3. They have not taken my educational and experience certificate.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot for all who are contributing their valuable experiences in this site.

Comment

221g administrative processing

Can some one provide me info as to how long adminstrative processing can take and whats is ur experiance abt it. Is there any way to expedite it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X