Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transferring H1B to another employer in few days of joining a new employer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring H1B to another employer in few days of joining a new employer.

I have left my previous employer 'A' and joined my new employer 'B' two days back. I have a valid I-797 form from both the employers.
    Now I have received an offer form employer 'C' who is ready to process my H1B transfer.
    How should I proceed with the process of H1B transfer with 'C'. Do I have to provide H1B of employer 'B' while filling transfer with 'C'.
    What documents shall I have from 'B' to transfer to 'C' ? (Can I use documents from 'A' instead to transfer to 'C', I don't have any paystubs from 'B' as its been just 2 days I have joined them)

Please advice !!

Originally posted by anonymous89 View Post
    I have left my previous employer 'A' and joined my new employer 'B' two days back. I have a valid I-797 form from both the employers.
    Now I have received an offer form employer 'C' who is ready to process my H1B transfer.
    How should I proceed with the process of H1B transfer with 'C'. Do I have to provide H1B of employer 'B' while filling transfer with 'C'.
    What documents shall I have from 'B' to transfer to 'C' ? (Can I use documents from 'A' instead to transfer to 'C', I don't have any paystubs from 'B' as its been just 2 days I have joined them)

Please advice !!
    Since you started working for B you need paystubs from them to prove you are in valid status.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X