Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP :Traveling with approved petition only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP :Traveling with approved petition only?

I am getting my H1B transfered from one company to another. I have to travel outside the US soon after my H1 will be transfered, I was told that I can travel with my approved petition for teh transfer, is that correct? Or so I have to go through the interview and get my visa changed ?

Thanks

You can travel with a valid visa and your approval notice. Just make sure your date on the new I94 is the date on your approval notice and not the validity on your passport.

Originally posted by jplench
    I am getting my H1B transfered from one company to another. I have to travel outside the US soon after my H1 will be transfered, I was told that I can travel with my approved petition for teh transfer, is that correct? Or so I have to go through the interview and get my visa changed ?

Thanks

Comment

Visa interview appointment on old H1?? New one not yet approved !!

hi Could someone please advise me on the following situation:

I have an H1 from company A and my job is getting over on 31st March. I recently applied for H1 transfer with company B which will take atleast 2 months to come. I have to go to India for 2 months. I was planning to come back on my new H1 after getting it stamped. Now the problem is if I wait till my new H1 approval comes which will be sometime in June, I won't get any interveiw date for another 4-5 months i.e. until Oct-Dec. But I want to come back in July. Is it possible that I take the date based on the current H1 and the petition no and change that in the application once I get the new H1?? Would they let me do it without taking the new date?

I would highly appreciate an early reply. Even if I go for premium processing, it will take atleast 20 days and by then the visa dates would go far back.

Thanks
      Sid

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X