Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B status update

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working in a small software company as support engineer, India I filed H1B visa almost two years ago in 2015, and it got Picked up month of may. By the time in october 2015 the status got changed to 'Request For Evidence' then after there is no change My consultant said that it is getting delayed due to some reasons. I waited long and keep mailing him regaring the status of my application. Consultant has giving me the Case Number where i am checking the status from time to time. but in the april month 2016 I have gone for premium processing by paying 1500 dollars. Then the status got changed to 'Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received' I heard that premium processing will take a maximum of 6 weeks but it is more than 3 months and my consultant is not updating anything to me on this. and the status remained same. What process do I need to go though? Appreciate any insight. Please help me.

Originally posted by Amareshwari View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am currently working in a small software company as support engineer, India I filed H1B visa almost two years ago in 2015, and it got Picked up month of may. By the time in october 2015 the status got changed to 'Request For Evidence' then after there is no change My consultant said that it is getting delayed due to some reasons. I waited long and keep mailing him regaring the status of my application. Consultant has giving me the Case Number where i am checking the status from time to time. but in the april month 2016 I have gone for premium processing by paying 1500 dollars. Then the status got changed to 'Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received' I heard that premium processing will take a maximum of 6 weeks but it is more than 3 months and my consultant is not updating anything to me on this. and the status remained same. What process do I need to go though? Appreciate any insight. Please help me.
    Does not appear that your "consultant" is taking much interest in your employment. If you didn't pay for your H1 you can complain to DOL, if you did pay, there is not much you can do apart from forgetting the money.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Does not appear that your "consultant" is taking much interest in your employment. If you didn't pay for your H1 you can complain to DOL, if you did pay, there is not much you can do apart from forgetting the money.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks Ragvis for ur valuable input, that was really helpfull

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X