Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received RFE - H1B 2017 Quota

Hello Folks,

Below is my current H1B Status and would like to know possible causes to have RFE.

1) Selected in Lottery In June 2016.
    2) Received RFE on 16th Sep, 2016.

Employer will contact me if he finds anything that is related to me so I can submit necessary docs. Now, I would like to evaluate my academic, which may be one of the reason to have RFE. Please help to resolve below mentioned situation as I assume that RFE might related with my academic credentials.

1) Passed 12th (HSC) - 1998
    2) Passed Diploma Electrical Engineer - 2004 (Distance Education)
    3) Done professional computer courses such as Linux, Cisco, VMWare, Novell and cleared all prometric certifications.(RHCE, RHCSA, VCP, CNE)
    4) Full time work experience from April, 2006 to present. (Completed 10 Years, out of which 7 years in state government)
    5) Passed BCA (Bachelors of Computer Application) - From June 2012 to Nov 2014 (Distance Education)

My assumption to have RFE is,

I have cleared BCA after 10 years of full time work experience. Normally, a person earns a degree and than start work experience in same field. In may case, It is there but in reverse. I gained experience and then cleared BCA. Will this make any -ve impact?

Does distance education is considered +ve in H1B selection? Is it necessary to evaluate my academic profile thru WES for H1B?

I started working in 2004 after clearing my diploma, but I didn't mention it in my profile as I had no proof of employment. Probably, that company doesn't exists since
    long. So, slim chances to get any docs. Anything -ve about this point?

What are the point system given by USCIS as per my academic and experience?

Thanks,
    NV

Originally posted by nishith View Post
    Hello Folks,

Below is my current H1B Status and would like to know possible causes to have RFE.

1) Selected in Lottery In June 2016.
    2) Received RFE on 16th Sep, 2016.

Employer will contact me if he finds anything that is related to me so I can submit necessary docs. Now, I would like to evaluate my academic, which may be one of the reason to have RFE. Please help to resolve below mentioned situation as I assume that RFE might related with my academic credentials.

1) Passed 12th (HSC) - 1998
    2) Passed Diploma Electrical Engineer - 2004 (Distance Education)
    3) Done professional computer courses such as Linux, Cisco, VMWare, Novell and cleared all prometric certifications.(RHCE, RHCSA, VCP, CNE)
    4) Full time work experience from April, 2006 to present. (Completed 10 Years, out of which 7 years in state government)
    5) Passed BCA (Bachelors of Computer Application) - From June 2012 to Nov 2014 (Distance Education)

My assumption to have RFE is,

I have cleared BCA after 10 years of full time work experience. Normally, a person earns a degree and than start work experience in same field. In may case, It is there but in reverse. I gained experience and then cleared BCA. Will this make any -ve impact?

Does distance education is considered +ve in H1B selection? Is it necessary to evaluate my academic profile thru WES for H1B?

I started working in 2004 after clearing my diploma, but I didn't mention it in my profile as I had no proof of employment. Probably, that company doesn't exists since
    long. So, slim chances to get any docs. Anything -ve about this point?

What are the point system given by USCIS as per my academic and experience?

Thanks,
    NV
    You should wait to receive the RFE notice from USCIS. Why being worried about a reason when you don't know what is the RFE for.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X