Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is H1 approvals delayed this year ?

Hello Senior Members,*

Since April below is the message , I can see on USCIS status check , can you please help em understand is normal or i need to contact USCIS with any details? Please share it's only me or if you are aware of any reason for this delay. Appreciate your replies.*

On April 11, 2016, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC9999999999, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 11, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move give us your new mailing address.

Thanks

Originally posted by IworkonH1 View Post
    Hello Senior Members,*

Since April below is the message , I can see on USCIS status check , can you please help em understand is normal or i need to contact USCIS with any details? Please share it's only me or if you are aware of any reason for this delay. Appreciate your replies.*

On April 11, 2016, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC9999999999, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 11, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, give us your new mailing address.

Thanks
    Surprising your employer has not got any information. What are they saying?

Comment

Is H1 approvals delayed this year ?

Thanks Raghvi for quick response!

I inquired my employer couple of times and they said whatever I am seeing on USICS website is visible to them as well. And, we should just need to wait. For premium processing, they told that it may increase the chance of RFE. Is my employer hiding something from me? Is there anything which I can do here? Please advice.

Comment

Thanks Raghvi for quick response!

I inquired my employer couple of times and they said whatever I am seeing on USICS website is visible to them as well. And, we should just need to wait. For premium processing, they told that it may increase the chance of RFE. Is my employer hiding something from me? Is there anything which I can do here? Please advice.
        There is no truth in an application going to RFE just because one upgraded to premium. But USCIS has not taken any decision in itself suggests that they may have sent an RFE to the employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hello Senior Members,*

On April 11, 2016, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC9999999999, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 11, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to*www.uscis.gov/addresschange*to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks
          seems you have similar issue but you copy paste my issue word by word . even haven't corrected the spelling mistake i did

Hope we both may get suggestion soon.

Thank

Comment

Is H1 approvals delayed this year ?

Yes GD,

you are right. But still looking for answer? Dont know whats going around ?

Please share if you get some light here.

Comment

Hi IworkonH1 ,

Have you got any update on status ?

Thanks
              GD

Originally posted by IworkonH1
              Hi GD,

Please check this, it may help you to understand situation

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X