Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Transfer Scenario

Hi,

I am currently facing this confusion and need advise of people here if someone had faced this or heard about this scenario.

I am currently working for company A and my visa is valid till next year mid. It was extended last year.
    I got an offer from company B and my visa was approved in Premium processing in last month. I have not joined company B and there are no plans to join either in next couple of months because of some reason. I might not even join company B.
    Now, company A is initiating a Amendment for a new client and would also be filing for extension simultaneously.

My question is, Do I need to inform current company A about the I-797 that was approved for company B since it asks for all previous approved I-797 information???

Re:

Early help is appreciated. If anyone can help in this.

Comment

Originally posted by fnbasic1 View Post
      Hi,

I am currently facing this confusion and need advise of people here if someone had faced this or heard about this scenario.

I am currently working for company A and my visa is valid till next year mid. It was extended last year.
      I got an offer from company B and my visa was approved in Premium processing in last month. I have not joined company B and there are no plans to join either in next couple of months because of some reason. I might not even join company B.
      Now, company A is initiating a Amendment for a new client and would also be filing for extension simultaneously.

My question is, Do I need to inform current company A about the I-797 that was approved for company B since it asks for all previous approved I-797 information???
      Technically not required.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X