Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Visa Business , H1B spouse volunteer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Business , H1B spouse volunteer!!

Hi

My apologies if this question has been asked multiple times before on this forum.

I am on an H1B Visa currently working for a US employer. My wife is on an H4 Visa. Since my I - 140 is approved , my wife has an EAD Card. I am aware of her privilege to work in the US in a nonrestrictive manner for any employer or a bunch of employers. My specific question is:

Can my wife open an LLC company using her EAD card and can I ( currently on an h1b Visa) , volunteer to work for my wife's company without taking any form of salary?

any input / thoughts / comments would be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Originally posted by rohitsinha2 View Post
    Hi

My apologies if this question has been asked multiple times before on this forum.

I am on an H1B Visa currently working for a US employer. My wife is on an H4 Visa. Since my I - 140 is approved , my wife has an EAD Card. I am aware of her privilege to work in the US in a nonrestrictive manner for any employer or a bunch of employers. My specific question is:

Can my wife open an LLC company using her EAD card and can I ( currently on an h1b Visa) , volunteer to work for my wife's company without taking any form of salary?

any input / thoughts / comments would be highly appreciated!

Thanks
    Any active work could be construed as illegal. Would suggest you talk to an attorney to determine your options.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

B1 to H4

HI Team

Need your help my wife was on F1 and her H1b got picked this year and currently she is working for a client and me and my 4 year old daughter are applying for H4 next month. HOw are the chances of approval as the case is vice versa. I have travelled to USA thrice and have returned back without any problems on time but 2 years back me and my daughter have applied for F2 got denied but late they approved my daughter B2 recently .

Also my wife is carrying what if i tell them in the interview will it be helpful or chances of rejection will be high. As we have to unite back. Need your valuable advices.

Regards,
      Maddy.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X