Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiries regarding filling DS-160

Hello,

I have h1 visa and my wife and daughter are on h4 visa. Currently my wife and daughter has went to india on a vacation from usa but I am in USA only. She needs to get her visa stamped before coming back, I have few queries in filling her ds160. Please answer my questions and help in filling her ds160.

1) what should she give has her home address? Either our house address in usa or Indian house address where she is currently staying?

2) can she give my name and details as USA point?

3) while specifying spouse details what should she give has spouse address? USA ADDRESS OR OUR INDIAN ADDRESS?

Thanks
    Manju

Originally posted by dvgmanjunath View Post
    Hello,

I have h1 visa and my wife and daughter are on h4 visa. Currently my wife and daughter has went to india on a vacation from usa but I am in USA only. She needs to get her visa stamped before coming back, I have few queries in filling her ds160. Please answer my questions and help in filling her ds160.

1) what should she give has her home address? Either our house address in usa or Indian house address where she is currently staying?

2) can she give my name and details as USA point?

3) while specifying spouse details what should she give has spouse address? USA ADDRESS OR OUR INDIAN ADDRESS?

Thanks
    Manju
    1. India address.
    2. Yes.
    3. US Address.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...