How to do multiple H1's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do multiple H1's?

I work for a company A (full time) and i am on STEM OPT. And my employer would do one H1 application for me.

a) Should I get the second application from a company B ? (By going through the interview process around Feb and requesting for an H1)

b) Or should I do the second one through a consultancy?

Please let me know which option is better and what risks are involved with each?

Thanks,
    Dinsha

Originally posted by Dinesh Parvathaneni View Post
    I work for a company A (full time) and i am on STEM OPT. And my employer would do one H1 application for me.

a) Should I get the second application from a company B ? (By going through the interview process around Feb and requesting for an H1)

b) Or should I do the second one through a consultancy?

Please let me know which option is better and what risks are involved with each?

Thanks,
    Dinsha
    With whom do you want to work? If the intent is to increase ones chances of lottery, the more the number of employers filing H1 for you the better your chances

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

I prefer to work with FT employer. But if the process of doing multiple applications is smooth with a consultancy, i don't mind working with them.

My major concern is would there be any difficulties working at company A(who submits one application) and cracking an interview at company B around Feb and requesting them that I need work visa (so that they submit another h1 application)?

for example I heard if both companies use same legal attorney(like fragomen) it might be problem..is that true?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X