X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer Not Moving after RFE

Hi All,

Need opinion on below case,

I work for Company A for now who submitted my h1b extension.

New Company B filed h1b transfer with premium before 55 days, on 2nd day we saw update as RFE, after 2 weeks of getting hardcopy Attorney said he responded. But still USCIS portal doesn't show any updates.

Today I got call from call from company B that, attorney said the application for h1b transfer was discontinued and they did respond to document requests from USCIS couple times, however I do not see any updates on USCIS portal.

I have asked HR from B to inquire with attorney that anything in hard copy received since the portal still says request for evidence has been mailed.

I don't know what to do next?

Should I have any more hope? or continue to search new opportunities?

I am not sure if I can ask Attoney from Company B to call USCIS and resolve the issue?

Any thoughts?

Please help!

Thanks!

Originally posted by pjb4 View Post
    Hi All,

I work for Company A for now who submitted my h1b extension.

New Company B filed h1b transfer with premium before 55 days, on 2nd day we saw update as RFE, after 2 weeks of getting hardcopy Attorney said he responded. But still USCIS portal doesn't show any updates.

Today I got call from call from company B that, attorney said the application for h1b transfer was discontinued and they did respond to document requests from USCIS couple times, however I do not see any updates on USCIS portal.

I have asked HR from B to inquire with attorney that anything in hard copy received since the portal still says request for evidence has been mailed.

I don't know what to do next?

Should I have any more hope? or continue to search new opportunities?

I am not sure if I can ask Attoney from Company B to call USCIS and resolve the issue?

Any thoughts?

Please help!

Thanks!
    I suggest you refer to the portal with a letter of confirmed your request, at what stage it is.

Comment

h1b no update

Originally posted by Bob_Mak View Post
      I suggest you refer to the portal with a letter of confirmed your request, at what stage it is.
      at the portal its still showing request for evidence mailed, since last 50 days. but Lawyer said they responded way back and now saying that the application is discontinued. not sure what it means?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X