X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hb Revokation

Hello Raghvi,

My H1b status on USCIS is as below-
    On November 12, 2013, we revoked the approval of your case, Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and mailed you a revocation notice. It explains the reasons for our action. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your revocation notice by November 26, 2013...

I took a break from IT field for good 3 years from 2013 to 2016. Now when I'm checking the current status on H1b that was filed in 2008 by my Indian employer, I see it under revocation. What does it mean? Is it still available for me to get it transferred thru some other employer? Help please.

Originally posted by abhaydbo View Post
    Hello Raghvi,

My H1b status on USCIS is as below-
    On November 12, 2013, we revoked the approval of your case, Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and mailed you a revocation notice. It explains the reasons for our action. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your revocation notice by November 26, 2013...

I took a break from IT field for good 3 years from 2013 to 2016. Now when I'm checking the current status on H1b that was filed in 2008 by my Indian employer, I see it under revocation. What does it mean? Is it still available for me to get it transferred thru some other employer? Help please.
    Were you in US in 2013 in a valid H1 status?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X