Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i do H4 along with H1 PP?

Hello All,

Mine H1B Extention petition was filed in Feb 2016 in regular processing and still in revieved status, my question is can i apply for the PP for my H1b and along with that can i apply for my spouse COS from L1b to H4 so that H4 gets processed with my H1B in PP?

thanks for your help!
    RA

Originally posted by aks2908 View Post
    Hello All,

Mine H1B Extention petition was filed in Feb 2016 in regular processing and still in revieved status, my question is can i apply for the PP for my H1b and along with that can i apply for my spouse COS from L1b to H4 so that H4 gets processed with my H1B in PP?

thanks for your help!
    RA
    Upgrading your regular process to premium and applying L2 to H4 for your spouse are two different things. One may or may not be affected by the other.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Upgrading your regular process to premium and applying L2 to H4 for your spouse are two different things. One may or may not be affected by the other.

Thanks for your reply, am looking the way to process My spouse H4 at the earlier so i was thinking to process my H1b with PP and though hers would also be processed with it?

Comment

Originally posted by aks2908 View Post
        Thanks for your reply, am looking the way to process My spouse H4 at the earlier so i was thinking to process my H1b with PP and though hers would also be processed with it?
        It generally happens but there is no guarantee of it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          It generally happens but there is no guarantee of it happening.

Thanks for your advice!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X