Administrative Processing in Hyd- Passport returned with 221g white form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative Processing in Hyd- Passport returned with 221g white form

I attended my VISA interview on 27th Oct 2016 in Hyd.
    After my interview, I was told that my VISA was approved. The next day, 28th Oct, I got a call from consulate and was told that my case is undergoing 'Administrative Processing ' and asked to submit couple of documents like my client letter, I129, vendor relationships etc. I sent all the copies as requested. I got call again the next day , 31st Oct, and confirmed that they received my documents and they are processing my case and told that form 221g is sent to VAC. Meanwhile I got an email that my Passport was ready for pickup. I went and saw that my passport was sent back too along with a 221g white form.
    I am not sure why my passport was sent back....
    1) will I get a call to submit my passport back once my case is processed? If so, will it be a drop box or should I attend the interview again?
    2) If any one know of a case like mine, How long is this administrative processing taking these days..?

Originally posted by Sadeepti View Post
    I attended my VISA interview on 27th Oct 2016 in Hyd.
    After my interview, I was told that my VISA was approved. The next day, 28th Oct, I got a call from consulate and was told that my case is undergoing 'Administrative Processing ' and asked to submit couple of documents like my client letter, I129, vendor relationships etc. I sent all the copies as requested. I got call again the next day , 31st Oct, and confirmed that they received my documents and they are processing my case and told that form 221g is sent to VAC. Meanwhile I got an email that my Passport was ready for pickup. I went and saw that my passport was sent back too along with a 221g white form.
    I am not sure why my passport was sent back....
    1) will I get a call to submit my passport back once my case is processed? If so, will it be a drop box or should I attend the interview again?
    2) If any one know of a case like mine, How long is this administrative processing taking these days..?

1. Yes. It may be either, but you will not have to book an appointment, it will be walkin, if called for another interview.
    2. No specific time frame.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Same situation

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X