need help in rescheduling interview date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help in rescheduling interview date

As said by many users, i have tried rescheduling the interview. But i could not see any available dates in the month of April as said by many users.

Could u guys please guide me how u guys have done that? i have tried refreshing the page and also moving to and fro with the calendar too...i have done this entire thing from Reschedule/Cancel page.

Is there ne other way to do this?
    Do i have to cancel earlier appiointment to see earlier dates?

VFS has informed that for preponing the interview date, the previous date HAS to be cancelled before rescheduling. However you can postpone your visa date without cancelling your previous appointment. This is a new rule from Feb 25, 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by razor01apr78
      VFS has informed that for preponing the interview date, the previous date HAS to be cancelled before rescheduling. However you can postpone your visa date without cancelling your previous appointment. This is a new rule from Feb 25, 2006.
      if you want to reschedule more than once...then only you have to cancel the previous appointment...this is given in VFS site....but many guys are rescheduling the date to an earlier date...

Comment

try to get thru backdoor.
        I heard VFS people r taking some money and giving Appointment date in next 10 days by taking some 6-8 thousand rupees.
        U better try for That.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X