X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by serge11 View Post
    Hey guys,

I wanted to share my interview details,

Interview date- Nov 5, 2018 at New Delhi for the first H1b stamping (F1 to H1)
    VO said visa approved without any 221G slips
    Case created- Nov 5, 2018
    First update- Nov 8, 2018
    It says administrative processing since then without any update.

Any one in the same boat waiting for their passport?
    Did you get your visa/passport back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Incredible1 View Post
      Did you get your visa/passport back?
      Its still under administrative processing.
      But case was updated on December 4th, 2018

How about you?

Comment

• H1B visa was approved but got 221g email after 2 hours of interview

I gave my H1B visa interview on 15th November 2018 in Guadalajara, Mexico. At the interview, I was told that my visa is approved and I will get my passport within a week. Later when I came home, got an email from [email protected] saying Administrative processing and asking for 22 questions. I answered all the answers to questions and replied them. Since then my status is Administrative processing. I didn't get any 221g slip during the interview. Does anyone going through same issue?

Comment

• H1B visa was approved but got 221g email after 2 hours of interview

I gave my H1B visa interview on 15th November 2018 in Guadalajara, Mexico. At the interview, I was told that my visa is approved and I will get my passport within a week. Later when I came home, got an email from [email protected] saying Administrative processing and asking for 22 questions. I answered all the answers to questions and replied them. Since then my status is Administrative processing. I didn't get any 221g slip during the interview. Does anyone going through same issue?

Comment

Its still under administrative processing.
            But case was updated on December 4th, 2018

How about you?
            @serge11- same for me too, status update 12/4/18. Wednesday was embassy holiday, no other update or news. Please keep sharing when you get your visa approved!
            Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Incredible1 View Post
              @serge11- same for me too, status update 12/4/18. Wednesday was embassy holiday, no other update or news. Please keep sharing when you get your visa approved!
              Thanks
              Sure I will. My status is still the same!! When was your visa interview? and which location?

Comment

Sure I will. My status is still the same!! When was your visa interview? and which location?
                November 8, New Delhi.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by serge11 View Post
                @aboli1, @serge1- in total we are 3 candidates who have been interviewed the week of nov5 at New Delhi and have same status updates with no good news. Anybody lives in Delhi who can go the the embassy and ask. I called customer care again today and their response is standard however she acknowledged this delay could be because of backlog at Delhi embassy!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by serge11 View Post
                @serge11- we are on forum- H1b stamping New Delhi on this website.

Comment

• Hey guys,

This is my final timeline

Case Created: 5th Nov 18
                  Interview Date at New Delhi: 5th Nov 18
                  Case Status updated to Administrative Processing: 8th Nov 18
                  Case was updated on: 4th Dec and 11th Dec 18
                  Case Status Changed to Issued: 12th Dec 18

Passport will be ready to be picked- 14 Dec (tomorrow, I went to visa office to confirm)

I only checked my status on the ceac website. Didn't send any emails.

Background - I was a full time F1 student, now transferred to H1. Hope this helps!! Good luck!!

Comment

• H1B transfer is approved with consular processing.

12/12/18: attended interview, VO said it's approved no 221g given. the status in ceac is administrative processing.
                    12/17/18 at 2 pm: last date updated to 12/17/18, but same status
                    12/17/18 at 4 pm: I got email from consular asking for my educational background (school, when i transfer, when i graduate, my gpa)

Does this mean my visa is under administrative processing?

Comment

• Visa approved but online status as Administrative Processing

I had my visa interview on Dec 11, 2018 and VO said that my visa is approved. Since then the online status is showing as "Administrative Processing" with last update date as Dec 11, 2018. Is anyone else from Dec 11 facing the same issue?

Comment

• Administrative Processing

Originally posted by mitaj View Post
                        I had my visa interview on Dec 11, 2018 and VO said that my visa is approved. Since then the online status is showing as "Administrative Processing" with last update date as Dec 11, 2018. Is anyone else from Dec 11 facing the same issue?
                        I am also in the same boat.

Appeared for the interview on Dec 12, 2018.
                        VO said visa issued and will receive in 3-5 business days. No 221G slip.
                        Case Status : Administrative Processing. Case Last Updated: 12-Dec-2018

Comment

• Administrative Processing

VO said issued and will receive the passport in 3-5 business days.

Case Status as of Dec 19: Administrative Processing. Case Last Updated: 12-Dec-2018

Comment

• Originally posted by sandipan19901990 View Post

Case Status as of Dec 19: Administrative Processing. Case Last Updated: 12-Dec-2018
                            I still didnot got mine. How about others?

Comment

• Dec 12 interview and admin processing

Originally posted by sandipan19901990 View Post

I also attended on Dec 12 @ Hyd. Still Administrative processing. Last update date Dec 15. Which consulate did you attend. Please Keep updating as you see a change

Comment

• Originally posted by mitaj View Post
                                I still didnot got mine. Is anyone else in the same condition? I called the visa helpdesk but they have a standard response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X