Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for pickup

Originally posted by jith06 View Post
    I think you should have got approved by now !
    Yay.. After 14 working days finally Passport Status has been changed to ready for pickup.m

Thank u guys for your support

Comment

Waiting

Originally posted by Rad1211 View Post
      Yay.. After 14 working days finally Passport Status has been changed to ready for pickup.m

Thank u guys for your support
      Awesome !! Congratulations!!

Comment

H1B Visa approved but status shows administrative processing

Hi everyone!
        I just found out that my case is under 'Administrative processing' too. I attended my OFC appointment on Dec 20 and H1B interview on 21st. The VO said that my visa was approved and that the Passport will be mailed to me in bangalore in a few days. Passport tracker says 'No status update available for this passport'. I sent an email to us travel docs requesting for an update. Hope this gets resolved soon (will be traveling on Jan 16) and hope it has nothing to do with the change in policies of new government coming into power in a few days!

Comment

Still waiting

My status got changed to Ready on 6th Jan, not sure what it means and when it will change to "Issued".

Comment

Same Issue VO Said Approved But CEAC "ADmin Processing"

Originally posted by hanutsu View Post
            Hi everyone!
            I just found out that my case is under 'Administrative processing' too. I attended my OFC appointment on Dec 20 and H1B interview on 21st. The VO said that my visa was approved and that the Passport will be mailed to me in bangalore in a few days. Passport tracker says 'No status update available for this passport'. I sent an email to us travel docs requesting for an update. Hope this gets resolved soon (will be traveling on Jan 16) and hope it has nothing to do with the change in policies of new government coming into power in a few days!
            Hi hanutsu,

I had the same issue , Interview on 23rd Dec. Passport to be delivered to Bangalore.
            VO told approved and kept my passport and told i should get it in 2-5 working days. My passport was showing that it is still with the US Embassy. Now it shows no update.
            I was supposed to fly on the 5th had to cancel my flight tickets. No update from the embassy.
            Visa status was updated to "Admin Processing" on 23rd Dec. Have not got any email or update from them yet
            Everyone just tells WAIT !!!

Comment

Administrative processing

Originally posted by rahkamath View Post
              Hi hanutsu,

I had the same issue , Interview on 23rd Dec. Passport to be delivered to Bangalore.
              VO told approved and kept my passport and told i should get it in 2-5 working days. My passport was showing that it is still with the US Embassy. Now it shows no update.
              I was supposed to fly on the 5th had to cancel my flight tickets. No update from the embassy.
              Visa status was updated to "Admin Processing" on 23rd Dec. Have not got any email or update from them yet
              Everyone just tells WAIT !!!
              Hi Rahkamath,

I am on the same boat. Had my interview on 23rd December at Hyderabad consulate and VO told my visa is approved.
              From 23rd case status shows administrative processing!!

Comment

Still Admin Processing

Hi Rahkamath,

I am on the same boat. Had my interview on 23rd December at Hyderabad consulate and VO told my visa is approved.
                From 23rd case status shows administrative processing!!
                Hi Jith06

Please update once your status changes / if they ask you for any information.

Thanks

Comment

Admin processing post approval

Hi Jith06

Please update once your status changes / if they ask you for any information.

Thanks
                  Sure !! You have any update ?

Comment

HIi,
                    I'm in the same boat. Had my H1 consular interview on 29th at Mumbai and case was approved without any slip issued. They said my passport will be ready for pick up in 5-7 days and my case still shows admin processing. From 29th , the last updated date changed to 10th Jan today. Any leads on this ? I have emailed the consulate today and am awaiting their response.

Comment

Still No Update

Sure !! You have any update ?
                      Hey No update from my end,

Case created and update are both Dec 23rd. Nothing has changed :-(

Called the Embassy they are like wait. ASked if i need to submit docs, they are like nothing as of now. if we need will email .

Comment

Originally posted by NRD View Post
                        HIi,
                        I'm in the same boat. Had my H1 consular interview on 29th at Mumbai and case was approved without any slip issued. They said my passport will be ready for pick up in 5-7 days and my case still shows admin processing. From 29th , the last updated date changed to 10th Jan today. Any leads on this ? I have emailed the consulate today and am awaiting their response.
                        Hello. I am in the exact same situation as you. Interview on 29th at Mumbai, no slip, admin processing. Sent email on 10th and last update changed to 11th Jan.
                        Please keep me updated with your case. Also, did your status change before/after sending the email? Thanks!

Comment

Still waiting

Hey No update from my end,

Case created and update are both Dec 23rd. Nothing has changed :-(

Called the Embassy they are like wait. ASked if i need to submit docs, they are like nothing as of now. if we need will email .
                          Hi Rahkamath,

You have any update on your case? I don't have any.

Comment

Still No Update

Hi Rahkamath,

You have any update on your case? I don't have any.
                            Hey Guys,

Still no update on my end.

Passport tracker shows no update , when i mail the embassy they send generic reply : Case is under Admin Processing Please wait for it to be completed.
                            I tried inquiring if my passport is still with them. NO USE.

Visa Status shows Admin Processing still.

I still do not understand it. VO said approved and kept my Passport. Why did it go into Admin Processing !!!

They have not even emailed / sms asking for more documents.

Not sure what to do anymore. Its been 3 weeks now

Comment

Status back to Administrative Processing

My status went back to Administrative processing with an update date of today. Its been going in loop AP>> Ready >> Ready >> AP

Comment

Same Issue

I am facing the same issue as you all. During my interview, my visa officer told me my visa was approved and that I'll receive the passport within 5 business days. However, its been 22 calendar days since my interview, and I haven't received my passport or any update. There was no slip handed over to me during the interview. Here are the dates:

Case Creation Date: 20-Dec-2016
                                Status Updated Date: 21-Dec-2016

Hoping for this to get resolved soon!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X