Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gadepa View Post
    I am in the same boat
    As far as I know you should get your visa. Its just matter of time. But I agree 4 weeks is crazy. Keep sending them an email everyday to get a status update. All the best

Comment

• Case last updated changed

Case last updated changed from 11/21/2017 to 12/12/2017. Can I expect my passport soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harika21 View Post
        OFC - 11/20/2017
        Visa interview - 11/21/2017
        Case created - 11/20/2017
        Case updated - 11/21/2017

Offcer told my visa is approved (no 221-g) and i will receive my passport in 2-3 days.It's been 3 long weeks and my status is still in administrative process. I have no clue for this long delay!! Anyone happen to have interview on same day as mine?
        Any updates?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by what_the_hell View Post
        Visa interview - 11/14/2017
        Case created - 11/13/2017
        Case updated - 11/14/2017

Officer told my visa is approved (no 221-g).It's been 4 long weeks and my status is still in administrative process. no clue! what is happening here
        Any updates?

Comment

• H1B visa approved but H4 stuck in Administrative processing.

Attended the visa interview along with my wife (H4 EAD) in Hyderabad consulate on 6th December 2013 and VO said our visas are approved. My Visa (H1B) was changed to issued on 7th December and to ready on 8th. But my wife's status still shows that it is Administrative processing and the passport is still with post/US consulate. Is anyone in the same situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by gadepa View Post
            Any updates?

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates?
            Still no change of status. What about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by what_the_hell View Post
              Are you in EVC model? Or full time employee? Which consulate did you attend the interview?

Comment

• I did a drop-off for H1b renewal on Nov 20. Nov 27th I got an email asking to come for fingerprints on dec 5th. They said would get passport in 3-5 business days. Until Dec 5th ustraveldocs status said Passport with embassy and later it said "No status update available", Ds160 status is Admin processing with last update on Dec 5th.

Comment

• No change in status still administrative processing

Originally posted by Harika21 View Post
                  Case last updated changed from 11/21/2017 to 12/12/2017. Can I expect my passport soon?
                  Originally posted by gadepa View Post
                  Any updates?

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates?

No change

Comment

• Originally posted by what_the_hell View Post
                    No update for me too. My last updated date is Nov 17th

Comment

• Status issued.

My last updated date changed to 12/14/2017 and status is issued.

Comment

• Same situation, Delhi consulate

Case: H1B (first time shifting from F1)

Interview date: 7 December 2017
                        Consulate: New Delhi

The interview was just 2 minutes with the officer asking where I work and where I graduated. He said my case is approved and I should get the passport in 4 days.
                        Checked the status today and it says Administrative processing. Don't know why they do this.

Case updated 15 December 2017.

My view reading all the posts here:
                        1) It's quite common to get administrative processing despite VO saying it's approved.
                        2) In such a case it is mostly a matter of time before it is approved. Problem is the time is quite variable and no concrete dates are given.

This is just painfull.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbios View Post
                          I did a drop-off for H1b renewal on Nov 20. Nov 27th I got an email asking to come for fingerprints on dec 5th. They said would get passport in 3-5 business days. Until Dec 5th ustraveldocs status said Passport with embassy and later it said "No status update available", Ds160 status is Admin processing with last update on Dec 5th.
                          Mine as well changed to "Issued" today

Comment

• H4 Issued H1B Administrative Processing

Hello

I am on H1B visa with my wife on H4 visa. I availed the interview waiver for my H1B extension and submitted our (H1B and H4) documents at the Mumbai VFS on December 11th 2017.

On the CEAC website, the status of my wife's visa shows as Issued and she received an email saying that her passport is ready for pickup. For my H1B visa, the status is showing as Administrative Processing. The update date for me is 14th Dec 2017.

Anxious about the process now. Anyone in the same boat?

Comment

• Try contacting?

Officer told my visa is approved (no 221-g).It's been 4 long weeks and my status is still in administrative process. no clue! what is happening here
                              Have you tried contacting them? Was there any reply. I gave in Delhi consulate and it has been almost two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathurk View Post
                                Have you tried contacting them? Was there any reply. I gave in Delhi consulate and it has been almost two weeks.
                                Any updates?

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X