Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on H1b -- going back home for the first time

Hi guys!

I'm going back home to Indonesia on Thanksgiving morning for 2 weeks. I'm working in the US on H1b, but I'm not yet stamped.

I made an appointment at the US embassy already, and have the basic documentation ready - valid passport and any previous passports, 1 passport photo, ds-160 printed confirmation, appointment printed confirmation, and receipt of payment to the embassy

But regarding the H1b itself, what do I need to bring?

I assume I need to bring:

1) The approval notice
    2) H1b petition
    3) Recent paystubs

Do I need anything else?

I graduated from college in 2012 and got my H1b in 2013. Then I moved to another company last year. Not sure if this info is relevant.

Also do you have insight on how to beat this interview? what to do/say or not to say?

Thanks in advance!

Yes you can beat that interview

Take all your documents with you for a positive side ....and submit those only they ask for..

and yes you can surely win the interview you are going for . BE CONFIDENT

AND READ these tips for the interview..

This will help you .... some plus tips for you

Comment

Originally posted by TeresaHurst View Post
      Take all your documents with you for a positive side ....and submit those only they ask for..

and yes you can surely win the interview you are going for . BE CONFIDENT

AND READ these tips for the interview..

This will help you .... some plus tips for you
      Hi Teresa, thanks for the input. Are those documents I listed above enough though? Just worried there might be... more needed...

School was 4 years ago for me... surely I'll bring my diploma and transcript... but what else could they ask for?

Thanks again in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by giantqtipz View Post
        Hi Teresa, thanks for the input. Are those documents I listed above enough though? Just worried there might be... more needed...

School was 4 years ago for me... surely I'll bring my diploma and transcript... but what else could they ask for?

Thanks again in advance.
        Project details if in house project, end client letter if working for a client.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X