Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you leave us while H1b visa application is pending

Hi,

I am in a really difficult situation and not sure what should I do.

I am currently on F1 with full time CPT and working Full time, My employer has filled for my H1 in April 2016. My file was accepted but since I dint receive any response till Oct 2016, I paid for premium processing. As premium processing started so far I have received 2 RFE on my application, last RFE response was sent by lawyer on 11/11/2016. I still have still maintained my F1 status and still registed full time, my student visa is valid till 2018.
    The problem is My wedding is on First week of December and I was planning to travel to India on end of this week, I am not sure if I would get any response by then or not.
    What will happen to my H1b application if I leave before I get any response?
    Should I delay my travel by another week (that is the best I can delay by)?
    what if I haven't any response or no decision has be made, by the time I plan to re enter US?
    What if receives another RFE while i am not in US?

Any help and guidance is much appreciated.

Thank you.

In Same Situation

Hey, I am in same situation, I need to go India in 7-8 days, Can you explain me if I go to india and get rfe approved, then what will happen to my h1 status..and if it is still pending while i am in india then what will happen..I have opt till 2019..so I can enter on F1 Visa..but i am curious about my h1..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X