Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B VISA Stamping Denial case

Hi All,
    I am working in USA on H1B. My Green card is filed and I-140 is approved. My H1B petetion recently approved for 3 years till 2019. And now I am planning to visit India along with my family. And I have to go for stamping along with my family.

Here in USA I am living on rented house. And I have own a car. Now in case my H1B VISA got rejected and I struck in India, how can I deal below things. I am looking for the best practices and latest experiences
    - Sell the car and other furniture.
    - Get all valuable things documents, laptops to India etc..
    - Terminate all subscriptions like Internet, electricity etc..
    - Terminate lease contract.

Please help me with suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
    BV Ramesh Babu

Originally posted by bvramesh219 View Post
    Hi All,
    I am working in USA on H1B. My Green card is filed and I-140 is approved. My H1B petetion recently approved for 3 years till 2019. And now I am planning to visit India along with my family. And I have to go for stamping along with my family.

Here in USA I am living on rented house. And I have own a car. Now in case my H1B VISA got rejected and I struck in India, how can I deal below things. I am looking for the best practices and latest experiences
    - Sell the car and other furniture.
    - Get all valuable things documents, laptops to India etc..
    - Terminate all subscriptions like Internet, electricity etc..
    - Terminate lease contract.

Please help me with suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
    BV Ramesh Babu
    Fingers crossed....There should be less chances of your visa getting rejected. Most of the time it goes to RFE where they issue 221(g) asking for additional information regarding your employer or client. The SLA is two months and you will get to know the status. When your visa got extended, high likely your stamping should also go good...

While preparing for the worst case, its always to be more positive...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X