Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS160 - Filling US Contact and "Where you intend to work"

Hi,

Would love a quick confirmation if my doubt is valid.

While filling the DS160 for my H1B interview, I came across a tab where I had to enter my US Contact.
    I had filled my US Manager who had issued my Job/Contract letter while filing my petition. He is physically located in (for ex)Chicago, IL.

Now, in the last tab where I had to enter Temporary Work Information with "Where you intend to work",
    I had to enter my client address which is in (for ex) Los Angeles, CA. (I have this address in my LCA as well).
    I don't have anyone right now that I could give as my US contact in CA.

Does this matter a lot for my interview.

Adding another question, I have filled my petitioner and my employer as the company I currently work for but entered my client address as my intended place of work.
    I hope this is correct. If you have any alternate suggestion, I am all ears.

Regards.

Bump.

Anyone who has a suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by goonerboi View Post
      Hi,

Would love a quick confirmation if my doubt is valid.

While filling the DS160 for my H1B interview, I came across a tab where I had to enter my US Contact.
      I had filled my US Manager who had issued my Job/Contract letter while filing my petition. He is physically located in (for ex)Chicago, IL.

Now, in the last tab where I had to enter Temporary Work Information with "Where you intend to work",
      I had to enter my client address which is in (for ex) Los Angeles, CA. (I have this address in my LCA as well).
      I don't have anyone right now that I could give as my US contact in CA.

Does this matter a lot for my interview.

Adding another question, I have filled my petitioner and my employer as the company I currently work for but entered my client address as my intended place of work.
      I hope this is correct. If you have any alternate suggestion, I am all ears.

Regards.
      Who signed your end client letter?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        Who signed your end client letter?
        I don't have an end-client letter.
        I got my contract letter signed from my US Manager (who is also an employee of the same employer as I am) who physically sits in Chicago. This was the letter furnished for my petition and RFE.

Thanks for taking time to read and respond, much appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X