Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B : First time Stamping with New employer documents with out old employer stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B : First time Stamping with New employer documents with out old employer stamping

Hi , I am on H1B status ( 2nd employer) , Earlier I was on L2 latter moved to H1B (1st employer), since I am in USA my Stamping was not yet done , Due to urgency I am planning to travel India for 3 weeks . My passport is about the expire in next 12 Months , I had applied for renewal of my passport in Tatkal service , Mean while I had submitted DS 160 and scheduling the appointment with Old passport Details .
    My questions are :
    1) Can I attend the H1B Stamping interview with Old passport details carrying New valid passport ? is this valid scenario ? Does it create problems at H1B stamping ?

2) This is my First H1B stamping , I did not go for H1B stamping with old employer and Now I am planning to go with New employer shared documents , Is this ok going for stamping with New employer shared documents ?
    Please Reply,
    Thank you.

Originally posted by hellorkumar19 View Post
    Hi , I am on H1B status ( 2nd employer) , Earlier I was on L2 latter moved to H1B (1st employer), since I am in USA my Stamping was not yet done , Due to urgency I am planning to travel India for 3 weeks . My passport is about the expire in next 12 Months , I had applied for renewal of my passport in Tatkal service , Mean while I had submitted DS 160 and scheduling the appointment with Old passport Details .
    My questions are :
    1) Can I attend the H1B Stamping interview with Old passport details carrying New valid passport ? is this valid scenario ? Does it create problems at H1B stamping ?

2) This is my First H1B stamping , I did not go for H1B stamping with old employer and Now I am planning to go with New employer shared documents , Is this ok going for stamping with New employer shared documents ?
    Please Reply,
    Thank you.

1. You need to update the DS-160 with the new passport number.
    2. As long as you have the right documentation it should be fine.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X