Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Query on filling DS160 (present employer detail)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on filling DS160 (present employer detail)

Hi,
    I am currently employed with a company(A) in USA till Jan 3 2017 in H1B. I will be joining a new company(B) on around 3 rd week of Jan 2017.
    I plan to travel to India, in between this time. I plan to get VISA stamping with my new employer H1B visa.
    What do i need to enter under present employer details in DS160 form? Whether it should be my current employer(A) or new employer(B) or can i leave it empty?
    As when i go for VISA interview around second week of Jan, no longer i will be working with employer (A).

Regards,
    kumar

Originally posted by 7kumar7 View Post
    Hi,
    I am currently employed with a company(A) in USA till Jan 3 2017 in H1B. I will be joining a new company(B) on around 3 rd week of Jan 2017.
    I plan to travel to India, in between this time. I plan to get VISA stamping with my new employer H1B visa.
    What do i need to enter under present employer details in DS160 form? Whether it should be my current employer(A) or new employer(B) or can i leave it empty?
    As when i go for VISA interview around second week of Jan, no longer i will be working with employer (A).

Regards,
    kumar
    In the DS169, apart from the employer name, one has to provide the petition details of the employer too. So if you would be working with B upon return put B's petition details and its name.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X