No announcement yet.

Visa Stamping with Current Employer Petition and New Employer petition approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Stamping with Current Employer Petition and New Employer petition approved

Hi Everyone,

I have recently did H1 Transfer to my new employer and received the approved petition. As well I have extension aproved petition with my current employer. I have not resign yet with my current employer. My current Visa has been expired.

Situation: I have to travel to India due to some personal work. My current employer arranged the Visa Interview with consulate in India. I didn't get Dropbox option as in my last visa it is mentioned as "Clearance Received" due to 221g pink slip last interview.

Please help me out to know if two approved petition from different employer affect the Visa Interview result.
    Is there is chance or any risk to get again 221g?
    Do I have to present both petition to Interviewer or only current employer petition?

Originally posted by gupta34636 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have recently did H1 Transfer to my new employer and received the approved petition. As well I have extension aproved petition with my current employer. I have not resign yet with my current employer. My current Visa has been expired.

Situation: I have to travel to India due to some personal work. My current employer arranged the Visa Interview with consulate in India. I didn't get Dropbox option as in my last visa it is mentioned as "Clearance Received" due to 221g pink slip last interview.

Please help me out to know if two approved petition from different employer affect the Visa Interview result.
    Is there is chance or any risk to get again 221g?
    Do I have to present both petition to Interviewer or only current employer petition?
    When you , it's not mandatory that you work for them.
    You can continue to work for prev employer. Approved petition from different employer doesn't affect. 221g will not be issued just for that fact.
    Present only the current petition for which you are appearing for the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by pattam.onnu View Post
      When you transfer H1b, it's not mandatory that you work for them.
      You can continue to work for prev employer. Approved petition from different employer doesn't affect. 221g will not be issued just for that fact.
      Present only the current petition for which you are appearing for the interview.
      Thank you for your reply!

Is there is any chance that Interviewer will ask for both the petition.?

Comment

Originally posted by gupta34636 View Post
        Thank you for your reply!

Is there is any chance that Interviewer will ask for both the petition.?
        I doubt they will ask for both the petitions. It does not server them any purpose on deciding the outcome by seeing petitions of two different employers. Documents requested or questiosn asked pertain only to the petition/employer mentioned in DS-160.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X