Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping

Hi Guys,
    My wife went to India for the first time after she came to USA. I was holding H1 with company A while she was travelling to India. After one week of her travel in India , I have transferred to company B. Now I am having H1 on Company B. I want to send my wife for stamping, but I don't have any payslips run on this present company. Do i need to wait for payslips to send her to interview? or can I send her using my old payslips of old company?If she needs the new payslips then, how many are required?
    And one more question here is ..what answer should she give if they ask why I have transferred to different company?

Thanks to all.

Originally posted by vikky2266 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    My wife went to India for the first time after she came to USA. I was holding H1 with company A while she was travelling to India. After one week of her travel in India , I have transferred to company B. Now I am having H1 on Company B. I want to send my wife for stamping, but I don't have any payslips run on this present company. Do i need to wait for payslips to send her to interview? or can I send her using my old payslips of old company?If she needs the new payslips then, how many are required?
    And one more question here is ..what answer should she give if they ask why I have transferred to different company?

Thanks to all.
    I would advise going with all least 2-3 payslips. As for job change, one can always say better opportunity.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X