For how many times can we reschedule the visa appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For how many times can we reschedule the visa appointment

I have cancelled visa appointment for the first time few months ago and never applied. Now I want to schedule appointment and want to know for how many times I can reschedule the appointments as I am waiting for my extension approval. If it gets delayed I have to reschedule the appointment. I don't see proper information in any website. Your help is appreciated

Thanks

You're not providing much information: are you in U.S. or another country? What class of visa are you applying?
    Normally two reschedules are a stretch, but are approved.

--Ray B

Originally posted by sssusvisa View Post
    I have cancelled visa appointment for the first time few months ago and never applied. Now I want to schedule appointment and want to know for how many times I can reschedule the appointments as I am waiting for my extension approval. If it gets delayed I have to reschedule the appointment. I don't see proper information in any website. Your help is appreciated

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      You're not providing much information: are you in U.S. or another country? What class of visa are you applying?
      Normally two reschedules are a stretch, but are approved.

--Ray B
      I am in US and my family is in India. I am planning to bring them on H4. Please let me know if it is for maximum 2 times we can reschedule?

Comment

I can't give you a qualified answer, as how the Consulate treats rescheduling requests is discretionary.

--Ray B

Originally posted by sssusvisa View Post
        I am in US and my family is in India. I am planning to bring them on H4. Please let me know if it is for maximum 2 times we can reschedule?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X