Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Citizen with H1B visa in US- Any issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Citizen with H1B visa in US- Any issues?

I am a Canadian citizen working in the US under a multi entry H1B work permit. I would like to fly to Cuba out of Orlando airport and return back to Orlando on my Canadian passport. I am not so much concerned about getting into Cuba , but more concerned about getting back into the US. I want to make sure I am not breaking some obscure law and have my H1B yanked out by US customs. I've emailed the US consulate , but have not gotten a response. If you have any experience or can weigh in on this, would love to hear from you.

Originally posted by apkesh View Post
    I am a Canadian citizen working in the US under a multi entry H1B work permit. I would like to fly to Cuba out of Orlando airport and return back to Orlando on my Canadian passport. I am not so much concerned about getting into Cuba , but more concerned about getting back into the US. I want to make sure I am not breaking some obscure law and have my H1B yanked out by US customs. I've emailed the US consulate , but have not gotten a response. If you have any experience or can weigh in on this, would love to hear from you.
    DId you have any problems?? Please help. I am flying into US as well

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X