Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension filed- Case Pending

Hello,

My H1B extension for 3 years was filed in July 2016(Current Visa and I-94 expired in Sept 2016) with Vermont Service Center in regular processing. The Case still shows status as "Case was Received" and haven't moved since then. I learnt about posting an inquiry about the cases which are pending from long time. Please advice can i as an Applicant post an inquiry on my case status ? What are the timeline for posting an inquiry ? I learnt if the case is pending for more than 210 days.

Another opinion i wanted to get is on case transfers to different adjudication center's. Does USCIS responds to the applicant/attorney when the case is transferred ?

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

H1B extension filed - Case Pending

Hi Senior Member's,

Could any one please advice on below request.

Thanks in Advance !!

Originally posted by h1b_a1234 View Post
    Hello,

My H1B extension for 3 years was filed in July 2016(Current Visa and I-94 expired in Sept 2016) with Vermont Service Center in regular processing. The Case still shows status as "Case was Received" and haven't moved since then. I learnt about posting an inquiry about the cases which are pending from long time. Please advice can i as an Applicant post an inquiry on my case status ? What are the timeline for posting an inquiry ? I learnt if the case is pending for more than 210 days.

Another opinion i wanted to get is on case transfers to different adjudication center's. Does USCIS responds to the applicant/attorney when the case is transferred ?

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X