No announcement yet.

h4 to h1

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • h4 to h1

    Currently, I am in India and having h1-b which got expired but can be extended. Now my company is not applying for extension. My fiance is in America on h1 b

    1) Will I be able to utilize my h1-b , if i go to America using h4
    2) if i get a job in America after going to America on h4 then will i fall into cap exempt category
    3) Is there any issue in changing h4 to h1 with changing government and policy

  • #2
    1. No. You will need to find another employer who would be willing to sponsor your H-1B visa.
    2. If you got a new H1 within the last 6 years, you will be cap exempt.
    3. No.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.