H1b Visa denied today after RFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa denied today after RFE

Today, I saw my H1b Visa denied after RFE. Reason for denial is emailed to the employer. What should be the next step to consider ? few questions

1. Filing again with the same employer is okay ? or should we look for another employer to file h1b this year ?

2. MTR. Can I file h1b again with the same employer if I plan to file MTR on denial now ?

3. Any suggestion/advise in this situation will be helpful. I Just need to understand what to do next ?

Any thought out here.

we are filing MTR with the details

Comment

FRESH H1B -2017-2018 got denial

Hello

please find my case details

Overall experience : 12 years as software developer

Education : Bachler of Technology in Mechanical

I was in L1 till 13-may-17 and moved out of USA

Currently out of USA.

Lottery got picked : 11-April-17

1st RFE : sept -17 , employer tax related
      responded with premium process

2nd RFE : 21-Oct-17 for education evaluation as my education and change of status
      responded on 11-jan-18

25-jan-18 : Got denial notice

Details of notice:

This notice is in reference to the form I-129, petition for nonimmigrant worker, filed by YYYY YYYY YYYY ZZZ employer on behalf of YYYY YYYY X person seeking specialty occupation worker classification as a specialty occupation worker under section 101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) of the immigration and nationality act with concurrent request for change of nonimmigrant status.

It is ordered by the director of the California Service Center, United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (?USCIS?), that the change of nonimmigrant status requested on behalf of the beneficiary be denied for the flowing reason:
      Then nonimmigrant vis petition filed to classify the beneficiary under section 101(a)(15)(H) of the act has been denied.

There is no appeal to this decision, however motion can be filed on form 1-290B.

Now here are my questions

1. What is the section 101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) means ?

2. How much the fees for Motion ?,who can file this..?

3. Are there any option other than Motion..?

4. what is the time we will get decision?

5. What are the chances of approval?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X