X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls give some suggesition

hi ,
    iam going to apply for h1 from a consultantwho has around 25
    employess and about more then half million in revenue,so can any body say will be there any problem in getting my h1 done in chennai because of the size of the company or should i go for a bigger one ..thanks in advance

I am sure that size of the consultancy matters a little, but if you have sifficient documents with you, you should be fine. I have seen many people getting visa with very few employees in thier group. Make sure to carry client letter or the inhouse project details coz the VO's are pretty much asking those docs from everybody. all the best.

Comment

Hi

I don't think company size will be any problem . But be prepare with all the documents. Se the experience forum and make a checklist for documents and carry every things. If anything pending then ask your employer to send u before u go for interview. Don'r worry. Be confident. All the best.

Comment

Hi

Sometimes size and volume of the company matters,better get all the required documents from ur company end like photo,client end documents,tax papers...........Becareful in chennai consulate most of ppls getting 221(g)

Srinni
        (Not a Legal Advisor)
        Srinni

Comment

Hi,
          Size of my company was just 15 employees & dint have much revenue but still I got y H1 without any problem. I had everything in my hand & my employeer helped me a lot in arraning everything. Dont worry the main thing is I797 if u have that no problem. Good luck.

Mast

Comment

If your employer is a consulting company, you will surely need details of the client on whose project you are going to be working.
            VEENA
            (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X